Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 4 - Gibralter

Gibraltar Spain, owned by England.



We took a gondola ride to the top of the rock of Gabralter.
At the top.

There were monkeys everywhere on the rock.




This monkey was really funny, at a store where they sell ice cream bars, when the tourist walk out of the store the monkeys run up to them an steal there ice cream.
There were caverns in the rock. This one that we went into was now used as a concert hall, so cool!




View from the top!

There was a huge fort built into the rock.


The tunnels went on forever!
Adam and I in front of a 13th century castle!


I felt like a princess inside my own castle. Yea it's a little old but it's a castle.



I know it's silly, but I just had to have a picture of me inside the English style phone booth.
The main plaza in Gibraltar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! those are some amazing shots. looks fantastic!