Thursday, April 17, 2008

Twilight the movie Update!

The cast of "twilight" the Movie.
I am so excited to see all of the actors picked for twilight the movie! I saw on Stephanie Meyers website that she will be doing a book tour of her new book soon. She is coming to Portland in May and I am so there. I can't help it I love the book! For anyone else who is interested here is the info.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 7:00 p.m.DISCUSSION AND SIGNINGPowell's Bookshttp://www.powells.com/TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!Ticketed event at Bagdad Theater, 3702 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland. Tickets, $25.99, include admission and a copy of The Host, and are available at the Bagdad Theater box office, the Crystal Ballroom box office, Ticketmaster.com, and all Ticketmaster outlets. Books will be distributed at the event.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Yeah, I can't wait for this one to come out, and for the last book in the series!

Unknown said...

wtf y does bella have 2 b messed up well anyways jaspers hot