Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I am a little slow, but better late then never! Adam and I spent Thanksgiving with my family in Medford! It was nice to see my family twice in 2 months! The drive down to Medford and back was made o, so pleasant by or little rascally cat Addison. He decided that he was going to throw a big fit for hours on end in the car! I seriously thought I was going to lose it! Having a cat has really prepared me for parent hood! Addisons latest trick is crying out side our door every morning at 5am until someone gets up and plays with him. Adam usually trys to snuggle him for a minute then Addison sneaks over to my feet and commencing attacking! I then get ticked and throw him out of the room! It is a vicious cycle!

1 comment:

Lindsay Klinger said...

Hi Audry, We stayed in a hotel that was called the Royal. But it was actually in Playa Del Carmen about 45 min south of Cancun. I would highly recommend it.