Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The last year in my 20's.


On March 28th I turned 29. I am in my last year in my 20's and I am feeling pretty good! I finally figured out that the best way to enjoy your birthday, is to not make it all about you. I never really enjoyed the spotlight, so I would be perfactly happy if I got to spend my birthday doing little things for my friends and family. Have a cake and ice cream never hurt anyone though! :-)

I got to spend my B-Day with some of my favorite people. My Parents and sister Jessica came up from Medford for the occasion. We went to a Da vinci exhibit, where they displayed Leo's inventions and paintings. My favorite part was when you could put your head in the Mona Lisa! So funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you had a great birthday! enjoy your 20s while you still can, haha! :)