Monday, June 29, 2009

My Baby Shower

This last Saturday we my Baby Shower. My Mother in-law Susie and Sister in-law Jessica did an amazing job! The weather was perfect, the food was amazing and the company was the best.

Group shot of some of the ladies at the shower. Everyone was impressed by how beautiful Susie's backyard was.

My Mom, older sister Naomi and baby sister Rebekah. They drove up from
Medford (5 hour drive) for the occasion.

My sister in-law Jessica made this pretty diaper cake. She has some skills I must say!


All of the food was so good! I definitely ate my share of cream puffs and dipped into the chocolate fountain.


My sister Naomi had every one guess how big my pregnant belly was with string.
My Mom actually guessed that I was double the size. Thanks Mom!


Jessica put together a Memory game. Being pregnant is definitely not good for your memory. I surprised myself by actually getting a few right!

My friend Allison was actually due to have her baby on the day of my shower. Lucky for me her little girl decided to delay her appearance for a few days. She is still waiting!

Thank you to everyone who made this day so special for me! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, it looks FANTASTIC! mmm, wish i'd been there to eat that yummy food. and the diaper cake is GORGEOUS! very impressive! did you get lots of good stuff?