Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big girl!

Miss Anna is now NINE months old! I can hardly believe it! Only three months away from turning ONE! Wasn't Anna just born? I mean really? Time has gone by way too quick for my liking.
Anna is developing quite the little personality! She loves to 'sing' and 'dance' to music. We have to take her out of church because she can't stop singing. She gets very excited about her food (she can feed herself). I have never seen a baby open their mouth so wide to get food in. Anna can crawl somewhat! I call it doing the inch warm. It is really cute to see her trying so hard to get around. I give her one more week and she will be doing some real crawling. I guess it's time to baby proof!

One of Anna's favorite things is having her Daddy walk her around. She has amazing balance and only needs to hold on to Adams two fingers.

Anna has her Mommy and especially her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. She knows we would do anything for her.

Seriously sweet and such a happy girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is such a doll & she's totally getting so big so fast! i have to remind myself that it goes by so fast. i'm so excited for baby girl to get here, but at the same time i'm dreading the crazy newborn stage. got to try to enjoy it!!! ;)

Jessica said...

Anna looks so cute in purple! I love these pictures!!