Saturday, September 25, 2010

Reminiscing at Silver Falls

Silver Falls State Park is where Adam and I had our first date six years ago today. We hiked around the park for ten hours (we got lost) and only saw one water fall. Adam said that he has never been that lost in his entire life. I like to tell him he had to get lost in order to find me! Needless to say it was a memorable experience. We got engaged at Silver Falls exactly one year after our first date there. We hiked the whole trail and didn't get lost once!

Since it was our six year anniversary of our first date, we decided to take Anna back to where it all began.
Sweet baby

This is where we got engaged, Lower south falls. It was such a magical moment. As soon as we were under the falls Adam was down on one knee! I could not of picked a more perfect spot! It was so much fun to share are special spot with Anna.


Anna loved the waterfalls!


2 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

So cute! I remember hearing about that date, and laughing :) SO glad it has turned out so well in the end! Love you guys:)

Jessica said...

Fun! And I LOVE that picture of Anna sitting on the bridge! So artistic!!