Friday, December 28, 2007

Sometimes Christmas is dangerious!

My Dad cut himself while trying to open a hard plastic casing a gift was in. the scissors he had on his leatherman sliced right through his finger and sprayed blood on him and my Mom who was sitting next to him.
Going down, Dad is not a big fan of blood! So when he saw a considerable amount coming from his finger he knew he better lay down before he fell down.
After losing feeling in his finger and examining the deep cut we though it was best to make a trip to the ER.
The consensus's was, he may or may not regain feeling in his finger, but he was fine. He got a tetanus shot, had the wound cleaned and was sent home with some antibiotics!
I love that the accident description says opening present on 12/25/2007. This was definitely a Christmas to remember. The moral of the story is, don't get to excited and open your gifts to fast, because someone might end up in the ER.

1 comment:

100 Percent Cottam said...

dadgum! that is the craziest story ever. glad he's okay.