Thursday, January 28, 2010

Officially a food eater.

Sweet Potato for Anna's first real food.

No more paparazzi please! I'm eating here!

Anna loved her fist meal of sweet potato. She could not get enough of it. I was putting off feeding Anna real food, because that means she is growing up! I don't like the thought of my little nugget getting bigger, but I guess I will just have to deal.

With all of the effort she was putting into reaching for my food, I figured it was about time to indulge her. She was so excited to finally be able to eat real food. She kept grabbing the spoon and shoving it in her mouth! When I took the spoon away to get more food she made a little grunting sound and lunged forward to get more.

Anna is officially a food eater and not just a milk drinker. Baby steps!

No comments: