Monday, January 4, 2010

Simply a Wonderful Christmas Time.

We had a wonderful Christmas in Medford, with my family. I always love seeing my sisters and parents. Anna enjoyed being the center of attention for five days. I am not sure she was ever put down, with all her Aunts and Grandparents around.

As I predicted, Anna was not interested in any of the presents. She was still recovering from the night before when she stayed up until 4am. She just really wanted to see Santa Claus!

I love going to Jacksonville during the Christmas season! They have the whole town decorated in a Victorian theme.

It was simply a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

so cute Audry.
BTW I found out a couple of days ago that you guys know my brother and SIL. You moved from their ward in Portland...Spencer and Saralyn Campbell. Cool, eh?