Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Six Months




I can hardly believe that my new born baby is six months old! A whole half a year old. This is just crazy to me.

Anna has developed so much in the last month. She can now sit up unassisted for a few minutes. She is eating baby food like crazy, she can't get enough. She can say "Mama" quite well, especially when she is tired and cranky. We are still working on saying "Dada". Adam works on that daily with Anna, so I am sure it will be her next word.

We went to Anna's six month check up last week and she is going great. I was a little concerned that she only gained 3/4 of a pound in two months. The Doc. said it was nothing to worry about. Here are her six month stats: Weight 15 lbs 11 ozs and height 27 inches.
Anna's hair just keeps getting longer and longer. I actually had to give her a trim recently, so she wouldn't have a baby mullet. I kept the hair of course!





One of my favorites~So happy!



Sweetest little face I have ever seen!

So precious!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The pictures turned out so great! She is PRECIOUS!!!

Unknown said...

she's such a doll. did you take the pics? they're SO cute!

Thomas said...

Ok, seriously, I was fine with having a 3rd boy until I saw these cute pics. She is such a cutie!