Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Driving Miss Anna

As a new mom I constantly worry about my little girl, sometimes obsessively. I think things like is she asleep or is she dead??? I am always thinking about the worst case scenario.

Having this little mirror has been a life saver. I can look in the rear view mirror and know that Anna is sleeping or staring out the window, not in fact dead! Plus it allows me to see sweet little images like the ones below! That is definitely something I do not want to miss out on!

Just so I don't miss out, are there any other baby must haves I should know about?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm always worried about Annalise when she is sleeping too! She wakes up so much that if she ever sleeps for longer than usual I have to go in and make sure she's breathing. Obviously she always is, so you'd think I'd get over it! I wonder when this weird anxiety will go away! :)

Unknown said...

sleeping babies are the cutest! look at those cheeks!

The Cottams said...

I got a mirror for our car but it doesn't work in Sams car.. very frustrating! Anna sure is a sweet little girl..and super cute..hope to see you all soon!!