Monday, March 22, 2010

Mini Vacation

Anna's fist trip to the beach could not of been better! The weather was amazing! It felt like summer weather.


The first time baby toes touched sand!

Hiking at Ecola State Park. It was offically the windiest hike we have ever been on!
Even with all the wind, Daddy kept Anna snug as a bug. She even took a little nap.

One of the perfect days at the beach.




Oswald West State Park
Adam camped here 25 years ago with his family. Adam said that he was not disappointed, Oswald west was just as beautiful as he remembered it! I have to agree with him, it was quite idealistic!

Overlooking Manzanita beach.
Indiana Jones bridge!



I loved our mini vacation! It felt so good to get away for a while! We came back feeling rejuvenated and refreshed! I definitely will not wait two more years to go back.

I forgot to mention that this last week was Adam and I's four year anniversary, hence the trip to the beach. Still as in love as ever! I love you sweetie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my word, that last picture of adam & anna is THE CUTEST ever! she's got the cottam cheeks, that girl! what a sweetie pie, she's darling and you guys look fabulous! glad you're having so much fun with her.