Monday, August 23, 2010

Babysitting swap.


Anna and Annalise playing, during the babysitting swap.
No babies we harmed during the making of these videos. Good fun was had by all.

Adam and I had or first date since Anna has been born this last weekend. We went to see a movie (Inception), which was amazing. My friend Jessica and her husband Dave, went out Friday night while we watched their daughter Annalise. We went out on Saturday while they watched Anna. I was so nervous to leave Anna, even though I know she loves Annalise and her Mama. I just thought that she would cry the whole time I was gone.

Much to my surprise and delight, Anna didn't cry once. Anna watched me leave and then continued playing happily with her friend. My little Anna continues to surprise me. We will definitely be doing the babysitting swap again soon!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are such cute videos! Love them!

I'm glad it went so well too! More date nights for all are in our future!!!

The Cottams said...

Congrats on your first date night!! It is so hard to leave your little one, even if it is with someone you trust! You feel like your missing something the whole time you are gone. Anna is so stinking cute and is growing up so fast!