Monday, August 9, 2010

Anna's Butterfly Birthday Party





Sweet little butterfly cake. My sister Jessica and I stayed up until 1am making this cake. I think it turned out perfect! Below is the little smash cake we made just for Anna.
I made dark chocolate and strawberry chocolate butterfly s. I also made molded chocolate Oreo cookies. They were both supper yummy!

"Fruit tray"
I made Buggy's favorite Mac and cheese, along with fruit kabobs, cheesy bread and salad.
Decorations in the butterfly birthday theme.

Anna got a play kitchen from Adam and I for her birthday. It was fun seeing Anna and her little friends playing with the kitchen. So cute!!!

Thank you to everyone who came and made this day so special for Anna! I know she was very excited to see a lot of her favorite people. We also loved all of the gifts! Thank you so much.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Anna! You did a GORGEOUS job on the party. The pictures don't even do it justice. :)

Tamara said...

Oh wow! I keep thinking, "I can't believe she spent ALL THAT TIME making all that stuff!"
But... I can't help but wish I had you as my personal go-to gal for all things lovely!
Happy Birthday Anna!

The Magalogo Family said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Audrey - I want your camera! You take the most beautiful pictures! Keep it up! - McKenna

Unknown said...

you did such an awesome job, audrey! it looks like such a fabulous party. we got maya a play kitchen for her 1st birthday, too! we've since bought a different one, but she LOVED it. so fun!

The Cottams said...

You did an amazing job!! Love every bit of it.. wish we could have stayed an extra day so we could have attended her big day..She is such a wonderful little girl!!