Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beautiful Portland


Sometimes I forget what a beautiful city I live in. Adam and I decided to go out on Sunday to enjoy the beautiful weather. We ended up walking along the waterfront in downtown Portland for a few hours just enjoying the pretty scenery. There are so many reasons why I love Portland, but I have to say the different people you meet/see here is one of my favorites. While we were walking around we saw, people surfing the wakes of the big ships, skiing with some crazy Rollerblades, all types and ages biking and amazing street pro formers playing dueling violins. I can't think of a better place to live! Portland Rocks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are too right, portland is GORGEOUS! can't wait for our visit this year...

Tamara said...

Girl, for real -- your pics are getting EVEN BETTER! I hope you're putting those skills to good use!!!
:)