Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunriver Horses & Bicycles

Adam & I decided to explore Sunriver Oregon by bike, a bicycle built for two that is. I really like the tandem bike because we were close and could talk the whole time. I know if we got 2 regular bikes Adam would of been way ahead of me the whole time. It was a little tricky to get a hang of at first, there were a few near accidents but we made it alright.

Sunriver is a little resort town 15 minutes out of Bend. I would love to have a family reunion in Sunriver, it had everything. Miles of paved trails, bikes to rent, horses to ride, swimming pools, roller skating, restaurants and even its own observatory to look at stars. Plus it is just beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like SO much fun! i've always wanted to try that. you guys are always up to something fun.

Jensen Family said...

That bike looks like fun! Beautiful scenery!