Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anna is 3 months today.

My Sweet little Anna is three months old today. She has grown so much. There are so many sweet moments that I just want to freeze in time. Anna has started to smile. She has to be the right mood to smile. Today I saw her smiling at her stuffed monkey. It was so cute! There is nothing like a babies smile to brighten up your day!

Anna has discovered her hands and sucks on them all the time. She has tried on numerous occasions to put her whole fist in her mouth. I keep telling her that it is just not going to fit!

Anna is developing her own little personality. She is a funny little girl and is always making her parents crack up.

She is doing baby talk all the time now. I love listening to her little stories she tells. I could listen to her all day long.
We are so blessed with such a good baby! Everyday I spend with this little girl just makes me love her more.

My Sweet little Anna, don't grow up too fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're such a sweet mama! and she's just darling.