Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving fun

JUICY, That is all I have to say about this picture!
So cute I have to post it twice! I rarely get pictures of Anna sleeping. She fell asleep in her daddys arms while at OMSI -Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
Adam watching his brother Chris and his son Mason in the ball room.
Adam and Sam - I could not help myself I had to get a picture of the two computer guys in front of this sign.
Jessica was giving Sam and electric charge. It was pretty fun seeing how fast Jessica could turn the wheel to make Sams hair stand up!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I agree. SO JUICY!!

Carrie said...

P.S. I LOVE Baby Wise. It saved my life about 6 and a half years ago. Ü

The Cottams said...

OMSI was a great time with the family.. I love the sleeping photos of Anna she sure is a sweet baby!!