Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

The two party animals. Adam was a vampire and Anna was a princess dragon. I know Anna's costume was a little random, but there is slim pickings on baby costumes. It was either a pumpkin or a dragon. I wanted to feminines it and make her look pretty, so i added the pink bow and pink tutu. Adam and I's costumes were very last minute. The party was at 630pm and I got the costumes at 530pm. I pretty much just got what I could grab. When I brought the vampire cape home Adam told me that he had an extreme fear of vampires as a kid. I thought that was pretty funny since he was now going to be one. At least he got to use his wedding tux a second time!
I was a butterfly, at least I had butterfly wings. I promise to do better next year. I am thinking we should be Snow White (Anna), Cinderella and Prince charming. We will see if it works out.
These two party animals did the cake walk, went through the hunted house and did some trunk or treating.

Everyone wanted to take candy from this cute baby!

All tired out! It was just too much parting for this little dragon.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, she is a cute little princess dragon. (i love the pink bow and tutu!!) Looks like tons of fun!

Melissa said...

Adam, next to Jeff you pretty much make the cutest dad ever! Your baby girl is a doll! She has the cutest smooshiest cheeks. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. We need to reunionize someday.