Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tempur-Pedic - I need this.

I think I need one of these for a good night of sleep. Lately, or should I say for the past year I have been waking up with a small back ache. We have only had our new mattress for a little over a year and a half and it is a really nice one. I just think it is too firm for me, Adam loves it of course. I testes the Tempur-Pedics at a mattress store the other day and it was pure heaven. I went on to the Tempur-Pedic website www.tempurpedic.com
where they have a hotel locater that has there beds, that way you can go test out the beds for a night and see how they sleep. I think the next time we take a trip I am going to test out one of these babyies. If only it wasn't 2 grand! :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 grand well spent, though. i mean, in the long run. you should try it out!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a great bed, wish I could afford it.I used to have back problems from the springs in my old mattress. I bought my memory foam mattress about 8mths ago now and its the best nights sleep I've ever had.