Monday, January 28, 2008

The waiting game.

My cousin Kate, Sister Rebekah and I.


Uncle Doug, Dad, Aunt Alicia, Granny Bea.

A month ago my Papa had a massive heat attack, while visiting his son in Salt Lake City. During the past month things have not been getting to much better. He has been in the intensive care the whole time except for a few day. We are not sure how things are going to end up. I traveled up to see him in Salt lake City this weekend. Lots of family and friends came out to see him. I got to see aunties, uncles and cousins I have not seen in a very long time. It was nice to be able to catch up with everyone, even under the circumstances. I take great comfort in knowing that if Papa moves on to the next life, this is not the end! I know that I will be with him again, feel his loving arms around and give him a giant squeaker kiss!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, i'm so sorry, audrey! i didn't know that had happened. we'll keep your family in our prayers.