Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Living close.


I know I have already posted a lot about Sam and Jessica. I am so excited that they are going to be living close to us! We always have fun together and they both awsome people! Ideally I would love to have all of mine and Adams family living close together! Growing up there was a family of three brothers that all lived on the same street. I just remember thinking that would be so cool! I know that will probly never happen, but I can always dream. Needles to say I am really excited to have Sam and Jessica living so close! And I am already thinking of camping trips and adventures for us to go on together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, the 3 brothers living on one street thing could TOTALLY happen. as long as you guys are willing to move to texas! ;)