Friday, February 8, 2008

My Cute Husband

His Name: Adam Robert Cottam
How hot is he on a scale from 1-10? 10 Baby yea!
How long have you been married?: It will be 2 years on March 18th!
How long did you date?: We dated 1 year and then got engaged; then married 6 months later.
How old is he: 33
Who eats more? I would definitely have to say I eat more, unfortunately! Adam has a chocking problem when he eats, so he has to eat a lot slower and therefore eats less. Sometimes I wish I had that problem!
Who said "I love you" first? That would be me. I think I kind of freaked him out because it was kind of early on in the relationship. I just felt like being bold!
Who sings better? Me, I don't hear him sing that much. But I think he could be good!
Who’s temper is worse? I am going to have to give this one to Adam. He is definitely a fiery one! Sometimes I think that he should have red hair! I can have my moments too for sure.
Who does the dishes? I do them most of the time. Adam is good at helping out too though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think I do.
Who pays the bills? We both pay the bills. Adam pays them through his business, and I do the household bills
Who mows the lawn? I f we had a lawn I would make Adam do it. Although I do love the smell of freshly cut grass, so I might have to mow it every once in a while.
Who drives when you are together? I do. Adams jeep is a gas guzzler so we run around it is in my little Honda civic.
Who is more stubborn? We both are really stubborn. I will not budge if I want my way. We tend to but heads about this quite often.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both do. Adam will think about it for a while and then say he is sorry. I don't like to fight so I would rather say sorry and get it over with right away.
Who proposed? Adam did. I knew that it was coming though. We went and picked out my ring together.
Who has more friends? I know Adam does! Adam is so friendly and talks to everyone. When ever we go to the gym Adam spend half the time just hanging out talking to people. I had a lot of friends back in my single days, but since then a lot have gone different directions. I am the type of person that needs to have that one on one conversation with someone in order to make a connection.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have four beautiful sisters. Adam has 2 brothers and a sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think that we share the pants. Although sometimes it can be a tight fit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very fun info! glad you played along.