Thursday, February 28, 2008

Google Maps new feature

Yesterday Adam told me about a new feature that they have on Google maps. The new feature is called street view. The feature allows you to have a real view of an area of interest. For example, I typed in my work address and clicked on street view. When the picture comes up you can do a full 360 turn. When I turned the image to face directly at my office, there was a picture of me standing outside the office, talking to my co-workers boyfriend. It look like it was last summer they took the pictures. My theory is that they had a van driving around that was taking 360 pictures once every few seconds. Check out this link, type in 7304 SE Milwaukie ave, Portland, OR 97202. then once you pull up the street view, pan to the right, that is me in the pink skirt. Very futuristic!!


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how random is that? that totally cracks me up. you're a celebrity! :)

A Girls story said...

That is so cool Audrey.