Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Working girl.

I love the neighborhood where I work. I like to call it Urban Hip Hippie! There are lots of boutiques, bakeries, restaurants, and of course two Starbucks! My favorite shop is Stars Antique Mall. It is almost a whole block of antiques, definitely enough good bargains to get a girl in trouble. Just 3 blocks away is a big beautiful park, complete with a man made duck pond and wondering stream. When I need a break it is a nice get away!

We have a small office. Right now it is just me, Lisa and the main agent Chad. Lisa is so much fun to work with. She is Ten years older then me with an 18 year old son, can you believe it. She looks like she could be 22. Some people get all the breaks. Chad was gone all day today, so we took the liberty of taking lots of pictures and relaxing a little. "It's party time," is what Lisa likes to say when ever Chad is gone. Although we have never partied it is still a nice thought!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't wait to check out that neighborhood next time i'm in town!