Friday, October 5, 2007

Get Some Culture






Lately I have been feeling like Adam and I need to get out there and get some culture. So, we decided that once a month we are going to do something more cultural. I want to experience all that Portland has to offer. I think we have convinced some of our friends to come with us on our adventures too. Here is a list of thing that I want to do in the next year.


  • Go to the Symphony
  • See a play
  • See a musical
  • Go to the Art museum
  • See and Opera
  • Go to a Concert
  • Go to the Chinese Gardens
  • Do a jetport tour
  • The Ballet - Adam will love this one!

If anyone else want to join us on are adventures we would love to have you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's fantastic, audrey! i love this idea. i was just realizing that it's been forever since chris & i have even been out on a DATE, let alone on a date to do something cultural. great idea!