Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Love wedding dresses!

This is a picture of my wedding dress. When I saw the dress for the first time I knew that was the dress I was going to get married in. My favorite part of the dress was the back! I wish I could put my dress on a wear it around the house, but alas it is all sealed up in a preservation box. Dang! I am hoping that one day one of my daughters will want to wear! (that is if I have a daughter)

These were my two runner ups!

If anyone is looking for beautiful modest wedding dresses, check out Eternity Bridal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous!!! i have to admit, i browse over there every so often just for the heck of it! :)

binky said...

Hi! I saw your blog online. I'm recently engaged and am planning a wedding. I have to say finding the perfect dress is one of the hardest parts. I absolutly love your 2nd runner up though. The 3/4 sleeve dress. Do you happen to remember where you found it? Because I would love one just like it.