Monday, October 1, 2007

How did I get so Lucky? I don't know.



Best Friends
Thea Marie Anderson is my oldest and dearest friend! I have known her since I was 5 years old. We grew up together sharing our dreams, laughter, secrets & families. Thea is the type of person who has this sixth sense. She knows when I need her, even before I know it myself. We have been friends for over 22 years now and I know we will be there for each other for the rest of our lives. I just feel really grateful to have her in my life, someone who know my past and will be with me in the future. She is my Fifth Sister! Love ya Lots Thea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5th sister?! don't be greedy now! some of us don't have any! :) just kidding. it's great to have friends like that. i have one of those, too. very lucky, indeed!