Monday, October 29, 2007

Shade Clothing

I am totally in love with the new fall line from Shade Clothing. I just can't resist buying cute things from them! Plus my friend Jen sells shade so I get her personal shopper discount. Her Personal shopper code is HED25278: Feel free to use it to get your discount!



Here are the Items I picked up recently! I love how they look on me! And the best part is, the shirts are all made longer, so you don't have to worry about your belly making a surprise appearance!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

i've still never ordered from shade! i should. i always just end up buying cheap tanks from the mall stores and making do! :)

Anonymous said...

I love shade as well. Are we allowed to use this discount? Will she get in trouble that you posted this with her full name and discount number? I ordered the turtleneck with ruffles and I cannot wait until it arrives!

Audrey said...

No Jen wont get in trouble! She would love if if you used her personal shopper code because it helps her out too!