Monday, September 24, 2007

3 years together!

Adam and I went to Silver Falls State park this weekend to celebrate our third year of being together.

Standing behind the waterfall where we got engaged 2 years ago!

On our first date together Adam and I went to Silver Falls and got hopelessly lost! There is a trail that takes you on a 6 mile loop where you see 10 waterfalls. We got so lost on our date that we ended up hiking 15 miles and only saw one waterfall. It was pitch dark by the time we made it back to Adams car 6 hour later! I guess we had to get lost to find each other! :)

Pretty trees along the trail to south falls!


The now famous waterfall where we got engaged! Lower south falls.


I made Adam take this picture! When we first got engaged, my digital camera erased most of our pictures we took that day. I asked Adam to recreate this moment for me, and he was sweet enough to do it!


This is the main attraction to Silver Falls State Park (South Falls).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww, that was the sweetest post ever. you guys are both so lucky to have one another. you're perfect together. oh, and you hung around after that disasterous first date?! you're a real trooper! happy 3 year anniversary!