Sunday, September 9, 2007

Two of my favoriet girls.

Whats better then sisters? I don't know! I feel bad for people who don't have sisters! It like having built in best friends. No matter how many time you make them mad or fight with them they are always going to be there, especially when you need it most! My sisters Jessica and Rebakah are two of the coolest girls around! They are 8 and 5 years younger then me but when ever we get together that doesn't matter. I do tend to go into protective mode sometimes, I just cant help myself. I dont want anything to happen to them.

We are more then merely sisters....
it's as if we were cut from the same fabric.
We have a common thread
that wont be broken -
by people
or years
or distance.
With my sisters
I can laugh
I can cry
I can say what's on my mind
or just be silent.
With my sisters it's easy to be me!



I got to sneek into one photo the whole weekend. Actually I just didn't want to put my camera down!

























Miss Jess, So cute!








Crown Point is one of the windest places I know of! When we were up there today there was a few gust that nearly took me down!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

you don't have to rub it in! those of us who don't have sisters hate it enough already! :) what cute sisters you have! looks like you guys had a blast.

Jessica's Excellent Adventures said...

We had so much fun we have to do that again. ladies I'm I right!!!