Friday, September 28, 2007

Motivational Moment

What activities enthrall you? What in life do you find irresistible, a source of inspiration, a reason to get our of bed?


What dreams do you Chase? What topics do you love to discuss and ponder?


Kevin Carroll - Motivational Speaker - Catalyst for change

The past few day I have been in training classes for work. It was nice to get away from the office for a few days and be around people who work in the same field as me. Some of the classes were interesting but mostly I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. The last speaker of the day was a man named Kevin Carroll. He was there as a motivational speaker, but ended up being so much more. As Kevin told the crowd how he overcame obstacles in his life and never gave up on his dreams, I thought about my own dreams. Then he said something that really hit home, he said "the only thing we need to realize is our dreams."


Check out his blog and see all of the awesome thing he is doing. http://www.kevincarrollkatalyst.com/index.html


1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's super cool! it's nice when things turn out to be more than a snooze fest!