Thursday, September 6, 2007

I love Adam Cottam!

This is a photo was taken right after we got engaged, under a waterfall at Silver falls state park. I cant believe that it has been a year and a half since Adam and I got married. It feels like we have been married for 10 years! We are still working out some of the kinks, but I guess we always will. I never thought I could love someone so much. Sometimes I get scared when ever he leaves me. The thought of something happening to him is excruciating. Adam always tells me that we are going to go a lot of places and have lots of adventures together. I know that he is right. I can't wait to see what the future bring for the two of us. Love ya Adam!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys are such a great couple. we're so glad you found each other. i can't believe it's been 1 1/2 years, either. crazy.