Saturday, September 29, 2007

Japanese Gardens

A good place to get in touch with your inner chi! The Japanese Gardens are a wonderful place to go visit! This Saturday Adam and I, along with his parent Susie & Ken, and brother and his girlfriend Sam & Jessica, went to the beautiful Japaneses Gardens. I have lived in Portland for the last seven years and this was the first time I made it out. I should of done this years ago! According to the brochure this is the most beautiful and authentic Japanese garden in the world outside of Japan.


Boys will be boys! Sam can't resist a little brotherly torture!


The Heavenly waterfall was my favorite!



Adam and I by the rock garden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! another gorgeous porland site. i've got to see that next time, although it looks a little serene to take my rambunctious kids to! :) and hey, let's just mail out that pic of sam & jessica as a wedding announcement and call it good, shall we? hee hee.